Welcome to the Manchester Valley Athletic Department
Athletic Director: Elizabeth Padgett email@example.com
Athletic Trainer: Katie Madden Kathmadden@novacare.com
Click here to view schedules for specific teams.
GoFAN - All ticket purchases, along with season passes, are online using the GoFan platform. You can go to gofan.co (not .com) and type in the school name where the game is being played.
|Fall 2023-2024 Teams
|Boys Cross Country
|Girls Cross Country
|Varsity Field Hockey
|Varsity Boys Soccer
|Varsity Girls Soccer
|Winter 2023-2024 Teams
|Varsity Boys Basketball
|Varsity Girls Basketball
|Indoor Boys Track
|Indoor Girls Track
|Spring 2024 Teams
|Varsity Boys Baseball
|Varsity Girls Softball
|Varsity Boys Lacrosse
|Varsity Girls Lacrosse
|Varsity Girls Tennis
|Boys Track & Field
|Girls Track & Field
|Corollary Corn Toss
THE MANCHESTER VALLEY ATHLETIC BOOSTERS
The Manchester Valley Athletic Boosters mission is to provide the Manchester Valley High School Athletic Department with physical and supplemental financial assistance and to encourage active involvement in an atmosphere that is consistent with the school community’s educational philosophy, history, and tradition of excellence.
The Manchester Valley Athletic Boosters seek to broaden the involvement of students, local businesses, outside community groups and the school to support all male and female activities of the inter-school athletic programs. The Manchester Valley Athletic Boosters achieves this purpose by organizing active volunteer participation that provides concentrated support for each school sponsored sport. The volunteers work together with the Manchester Valley High School coaches, Athletic Director, teachers and administrative staff to enhance the overall Manchester Valley High School athletic program.
2022 - 2023 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President - Michelle Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President - Jenn Foran
Secretary - Erin Wurzburger
Treasurer - Megan Kuehne
REGULAR MONTHLY MEETINGS
Monthly meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. in the library (on the second floor). We understand how busy school/work weeknights can be, so we make every effort to keep meetings to an hour or less.
- To support, promote, and maintain a high standard of integrity and good sportsmanship in all athletic activities associated with Manchester Valley High School.
- To foster and promote good will and a cohesive spirit among the members.
- To promote and encourage better attendance to all sports activities by the parents, alumni, athletes, students, faculty, and staff of Manchester Valley High School.
- To promote and encourage more young men and women at Manchester Valley High School to get involved in athletics, either as an active participant or as a volunteer.
- To raise funds to assist all athletic programs through the efforts of the high school’s athletic supported volunteers working for the operation of concession stands, selling advertisements, tickets, donations or any other legitimate method that shall be determined.
- To assist in limiting the expenses of the athletic department by volunteering time and resources for Manchester Valley High School events.
The purposes shall be fulfilled by ensuring that we:
- Develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the total athletic program at Manchester Valley High School and all of its participants regardless of gender, race, socio- economic status, or chosen sports activity.
- Promote school spirit and sportsmanship, and encourage attendance to all athletic events, support and encourage the academic endeavors of students.
- Provide supplementary financial support for various athletic activities at Manchester Valley High School.
- Organize and stage special events and projects.
- Assist the Manchester Valley High School’s staff in the areas of sports promotion, publicity, and program development.
THE LAST MISSING PIECE
The last missing piece is you! In order to reach our goals and be effective for our students and staff we need the input and commitment from our fellow parents and community members. Spare time is at a premium these days – we understand that! If a meeting is not something that interests you, sign up to volunteer for an event, fundraiser or provide resources that you have available through your talents or work place.
Together we can truly be – MAVERICK STRONG!